Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh school, how I wish you would pull me back in...


So recently I haven't been doing too well in school and I really didn't know why until I came to this conclusion, theirs no incentive or anything there to pull me back in, the teachers aren't helping either and I don't feel like what I'm learning is going to help me later in life. I like school is just feels like the same old thing, like we're covering the same old stuff over and over and there really isn't an incentive for me to keep doing better. I could've moved on to college earlier and focused more on what I wanted to do, but I didn't because I didn't know what to do. And am I spelling didn't wrong? It keeps highlighting the word as misspelled, but I'm pretty sure it isn't. or is it? It's driving me nuts!!!

No comments: